Confused if you should apply your face serum first or your sunblock? This face care routine guide will tell you everything you need to know.
Face Care Routine | How To Properly Wash Your Face
Primers, sunblocks, serums, toners and treatments are all of the products you need to include in your face care routine. While it may seem like a lot, they each have a unique purpose and benefits that make it essential to use everyday to see consistent and beautiful results.
- Toners – Extra cleansing after wearing makeup or other heavy face products like sun screen. Helps prevent and treat blackheads and large pores.
- Acne Treatment – Helps kill the acne-causing bacteria Propionibacterium acne and helps prevent bacteria build-up. We recommend products with benzoyl peroxide.
- Eye Cream – The skin around your eyes is the most delicate skin on your whole body. Taking extra care of it is essential to prevent premature wrinkling.
- Serums – Serums offer extra nourishment, hydration, brightening of the skin, acne prevention and strengthens the skin cells.
- Sunscreens – Because we all need protection from the sun to avoid premature aging and dry skin.
- Makeup Primer – Because we want to make our makeup last all day if we can!
With all of these products, it’s easy to be confused about which ones you have to apply first.
To help clear up the confusion, we searched for the most detailed but simply explained infographic you can use.
Bookmark it, pin it or have it printed for reference!
We hope this helped! What do you think? Do you follow these steps everyday?
Like this post? Check these out…
- How To DIY Makeup | Creating Your Own Natural Makeup
- The Best Repairing Face Creams for Dry And Ageing Skin
- How To Choose The Best Sunscreen
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, andbeauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! We’ll share all the most innovative makeup tutorialsWe want you to be inspired to create awesome and simpleday to day looks without thinking about it. Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up to our newsletter!
♥ TWITTER: OfficialMakeupT
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/makeuptutorialsofficial
♥ INSTAGRAM: @makeuptutorialsofficial