Remember when Kim Kardashian’s $1200 makeup routine went viral and all we could think about was how we wanted everything on the list? Now you can have everything, at half the price. Here’s the shoppable guide to Kim K’s envy-inducing makeup kit.
The Shoppable Guide to Kim Kardashian’s $1200 Makeup Kit
Of course you’ve wondered how Kim Kardashian looks so flawless all the time. Well, unlike the general public, Kim’s beauty team consists of the best artists and stylists in the biz, so the short answer is her beauty team keeps her looking her best at all hours of the day. The long answer? She uses a ton of products to get that airbrushed, I-just-stepped-out-of-a-selfie makeup. And we mean $1200 worth of products.
So yeah, that’s definitely not happening any time soon.
The contents of Kim K.’s makeup kit were released to the general public when Kim and her makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic, hosted a step-by-step class on how to achieve her signature look. While the price tag of her kit was shocking, the amount of products she uses on a daily basis wasn’t. All in all, 40 separate creams, eye shadows, powder and lipsticks make up Kim’s look in a process that takes 50 steps.
Since we don’t have the time and money, we’re breaking down her kit into products you can purchase on the cheap.
Here’s how to get a champagne makeup kit with a beer budget:
1. Wet Wipes, brand not specified
Our Makeup Kit: Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, $2.00
2. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer, $18.50
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Brush #14, $18
Our Makeup Kit: Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, $44
5. IT Cosmetics Double-Ended Airbrush Foundation Brush, $48
Our Makeup Kit: Trish McEvoy Brush, $50
6. Beauty Blender Sponge, $20
Our Makeup Kit: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, $4
8. MAC Lip Conditioner, $16
Our Makeup Kit: Vaseline Lip Therapy Petroleum Jelly, $2
9. MAC Ultra-Luxe Powder Puff, $12
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown, $21
Our Makeup Kit: Kryolan Eyebrow Powder Palette, $35
12. Marc Jacobs Twinkle Pop Eyeshadow, $14
13. Sigma E46 Brush, $14
Our Makeup Kit: EcoTools Eye Enhancing Duo Set, $6
16. Anastasia Beverly Hills So Hollywood Facial Highlighter, $28
This item has not yet been released to anyone whose name isn’t Kim Kardashian. Sorry about it!
17. MAC Prep+ Water Mist, $22
18. Kevin Aucoin Primatif Eye Pigment in Titian, $48
Our Makeup Kit: Benefit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bronze Have More Fun, $20
20. MAC Boot Black Liquid Eyeliner, $21.00
Our Makeup Kit: L’Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner, $9
21. Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyelash Brush #3, $18.00
22. Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Color Eyelid Gel Cream in Jet Black, $18.00
23. Surratt Relevee Eyelash Curler, $30.00
Our Makeup Kit: Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Eyelash Curler, $9
24. Dermacolor Camouflage Creme Makeup, $17
Our Makeup Kit: Ben Nye Cream Concealer, $9.50
25. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Eyeliner, $38.00
26. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Scorch, $20.00
Our Makeup Kit: LORAC Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencil in Bronze, $20
28. LORAC Concealer Brush #103, $25.00
This item has been discontinued. 🙁
29. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Powder, $38.00
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is another great dupe for this product!
30. L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Volume Building Mascara, $7.25
Our Makeup Kit: Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Lengthening Mascara, $24
31. Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Eyeshadow Palette, $52.00
32. Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil in Black Sea, $18.00
Our Makeup Kit: Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil, $4
33. Sigma E17 Waterline Liner, $14.00
34. MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder, $27.00
35. Red Cherry Lashes, $2.99
36. DUO Eyelash Adhesive, $9.00
37: Anastasia Beverly Hills Precision Tweezers, $28.00
Our Makeup Kit: Slice Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers, $20
38. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer, $28.00
39. Trish McEvoy Sheer Blush Brush #2B, $49.00
Our Makeup Kit: EcoTools Precision Blush Brush, $8
40. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, $40.00
41. Vincent Longo Eyeshadow Brush #22, $20.00
42. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Bronzer, $68.00
43. Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up! Powder Highlighter, $30.00
44. Too Faced Love Flush Blush in I Will Always Love You, $26.00
45. Trish McEvoy Blending Brush #48, $49.00
Our Makeup Kit: Cargo Magic Brush, $35
46. Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush, $16.00
47: Kevin Aucoin Lip Pencil in Medium, $25.00
48. Preo Eyelash Curler, $28.00
Of course Kim has two eyelash curlers.
49. Tom Ford Lip Color, $52.00
Mario D. mixes 5 different shades together to get her signature pout.
50. TATCHA Aburatorigami Blotting Sheets, $12.00
Whew! No wonder Kim K. always commemorates her looks with a selfie. After all that work, who wouldn’t? Especially after your face has been beat to perfection. Show off that smize, girl! We ain’t mad at you.
Now let’s put those beauty products to use with this Kim Kardashian Makeup Tutorial!