Prom happens once in every girls life (or twice in some).
How To Do Prom Makeup
Whether you’d have a second chance attending it – you must not attend any event without looking your best! Besides, you wouldn’t want looking back at your photos in complete HORROR! So good thing!
We have a great prom tutorial that you can easily copy and what’s more to it is that you’ll just have to source out your makeups at the local drugstore. So go ahead and check out our Prom Makeup Tutorial that will surely make your prom night not only picture perfect but worth reminiscin’!
via Lauren Curtis
Products used in this tutorial:
- Bourjois Happy Light Matte Skin Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in W4 Golden Natural
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder in 01 Ivory
- Face Of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Ticket To Brazil
- NYX Blush in Pinched
- The Balm Mary Loumanizer
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- NYX Eyeshadow in Orange
- Milani Eyeshadow in Spice
- Jordana Color Effects Eyeshadow in Total Blackout
- Stila Magnificent Metals in Comex Gold
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Jordana 12 Hr Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Stay-On Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Red Cherry #48 Lashes
- Too Faced Lip Liner in Perfect Nude
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz
Brushes checkout at sigmabeauty.com
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, and beauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! We’ll share all the most innovative makeup tutorialsWe want you to be inspired to create awesome and simple day to day looks without thinking about it. Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up to our newsletter!
♥ TWITTER: OfficialMakeupT
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/makeuptutorialsofficial
♥ INSTAGRAM: @makeuptutorialsofficial