Looking for a great pre-fall look? Or just looking to use your Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette? Whatever you’re looking for, this makeup tutorial has it. Keep on reading to see this great look created with the even greater Too Faced palette.
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette Makeup Tutorial
Is it just me or is this look giving off serious Frozen vibes? We love the cool, gray lipstick and stunning eye makeup of this pre-fall look.
Step 1. It’s all about the eyes!
For this look, it’s all about the eyes. In this video, Stephanie uses the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette.
Take the color Almond Truffle and apply it to the crease.
- Apply Almond Truffle over the lid. Image via BabsBeauty
Next, take Mocha — a warmer shade — and apply it to the crease, making sure to blend the color seamlessly with Almond Truffle.
- Apply mocha along the crease. Image via BabsBeauty
For depth and intensity, take Dark Truffle and apply it slightly above Mocha.
- Intensify the crease with Dark Truffle. Image via BabsBeauty
After layering and blending colors on the crease, take Cafe Au Lait and apply it over the lid. Be sure to blend, blend, blend.
- Apply cafe au lait over the lid. Image via BabsBeauty
Step 2. Winged Eyeliner
Time to show off your skills, girl, and do a winged eyeliner.
- Draw on the perfect winged eyeliner. Image via BabsBeauty
Step 3. False Lashes
To add volume to the lashes, apply falsies.
- Time to apply your false eyelashes. Image via BabBeauty
Step 4. Contouring
Going somewhere this weekend? Elevate your big night out with a look that’s just as sexy as you are. Check out this vampy lip & cut crease makeup tutorial.
For this look, the Morphe 9C Palette was used. To contour, select the middle shade in the last row.
- Ready to get those Kim K. cheekbones? Image via BabsBeauty
For a perfect contour, do your best duckface to emphasize the cheekbones and sweep a hint of color from the cheekbone to the hairline.
- Do a light contour. Image via BabsBeauty
Step 5. A little bit of blush
Apply blusher on the apples of the cheeks and blend out for a natural-looking flush.
- Get that rosy glow with a light wash of blush. Image via BabsBeauty
Step 6. Darken the lower lash line
- Darken the lower lashline with Mocha. Image via BabsBeauty
Going back to the Bon Bons palette, apply Malted along the lower lash line.
- Add intensity to the eyes with some color. Image via BabsBeauty
Step 7. Highlight
Apply highlighter across your cheekbones and on the center of your nose.
- Illuminate the face with carefully-placed highlighter. Image via BabsBeauty
Step 8. Darken the water line
Take a taupe eyeliner and apply it on the waterline.
- Apply a taupe eyeliner on the water line. Image via BabsBeauty
Step 9. Volumize – even more!
Add volume to your upper and lower lashes with mascara.
- Make the eyes wider with mascara. Image via BabsBeauty
Step 10. Lips
Pull the look together with a gray-toned lipstick. The one used in this tutorial is Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Staten Island.
- Pull the look together with some gray lipstick. Image via BabsBeauty
You now have the perfect pre-fall look!
- Perfect pre-fall look. Image via BabsBeauty
- Where will you wear this look? Image via BabsBeauty