The spooky season is here! If you haven’t already decided on a Halloween costume, you might want to check out this deer makeup. It’s so cute doe.
Deer costume makeup is effortless and quick, but has a great and lasting impact! You’ll be the Bambi of the ball with this festive costume, Disney princesses and villains are so last year. Everyone knows that animal prints are where it’s at.
To win the best Halloween costume award, continue scrolling.
RELATED: 15 DIY Movie-Inspired Makeup Inspirations for Halloween
Deer Makeup Tutorial for Halloween That Will Have You Ruling the Animal Kingdom
What You’ll Need:
- Liquid foundation
- Full coverage concealer
- Eyebrow makeup (pencil, pomade, or powder)
- Black liquid, cream, and pencil eyeliner
- Black face paint/makeup
- White face paint
- Brown eyeshadow
- Peach blush
- False lashes
- Apply your base by choosing a full coverage foundation and concealer to make sure you have a clean canvass for your deer makeup look.
- Next is you have to apply a setting powder to your foundation and concealer to set your makeup.
- Using a natural eyebrow shade, define and fill in your brows. For this Halloween deer makeup, instead of keeping it light and gradient toward the center, fill it all the way through.
- Now, you can contour your face to give it dimension.
- It’s time to apply your eye makeup! Apply a taupe shade on your eyes and your lower lash line.
- Create a cut crease by applying concealer on your lids.
- Trace the inner corner of your eyebrows down to the tip of your nose with a brown eyeshadow shade. Sweep on a harsh contour on beneath your cheekbones. We want to keep it defined and heavily contoured, so don’t blend and diffuse it too much.
- Apply a prominent cat eyeliner with a black liquid eyeliner. Swipe on some mascara on your upper lashes. These will portray the large doe eyes of the deer.
- Reshape your eye size and shape by drawing a line beneath your lower lash line using a black cream eyeliner.
- Forget everything you learned about applying blush and pack it on the apples of your cheeks, blending upward outward in the direction of your ears. This may be Halloween deer makeup, but we still want to look on point!
- To enlarge your eyes, even more, apply fake lashes on your upper lashes and on the line you drew underneath your eyes.
- Reach for your black eyeliner pencil and draw a line from nostril to nostril, crossing over the tip of your nose, then down to your philtrum.
- Dot on the white spots of the deer with a beige eyeliner on your cheeks. Layer the freckles with white eyeshadow and a q-tip.
- Using a black cream eyeliner, line the parameter of your upper lip. Reach for your black face paint or makeup, then fill in your deer nose and just the upper lip.
- Swipe on a pale lip color on your bottom lips to cop ashy, deer-like kissers.
- Wear your deer antlers if you have it to finish off your Halloween deer makeup!
You’ll look so cute with your deer makeup at the Halloween party, you might find the John Doe you’ll be spending next year’s spooky fest with! No matter how you wear this makeup, complete the look with confidence.
This is a darling deer makeup look, so don’t be get caught looking like a deer in headlights! When playing with this much color, you’ll find that less is more. Take it step by step and build color as you go on until you’re satisfied with your doe makeup.
If you’re the type of beauty that decorates the Christmas tree by September, you can go as a reindeer.
Were you also singing “Doe a deer,” while doing your makeup? Does this deer makeup top last year’s Halloween costume? We’d love to hear from you in the comments section below!
- 15 Spooky Skeleton Makeup Ideas You Should Wear This Halloween
- Top 10 DIY Halloween Nail Art Ideas
- 11 Foolproof Monolid Makeup Hacks You Should Master
We aim to feature the best of the best in the makeup world, and maybe that can include you! WRITE for us!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for the latest makeup, hair, and nail trends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube Channel for cool makeup tutorials.
Wow!! It looks so stunning!! The makeup tips are really good. Thanks for the wonderful post!!
soap pump says
I always prefer to read quality content