With beach season nigh, we’ve already begun toning our muscles and glutes. Here are 14 of the best fitness workouts to get your sweat on.
14 Best Fitness Workouts for Head to Toe Toning
I’ll admit it–I haven’t been the best at keeping up with my New Year’s fitness resolution, but can you blame me? With the crazy amounts of fitness workouts on the internet, it’s hard to know where to start, amiright? Thankfully, we’ve made it easy! Use this head-to-toe list of the best fitness workouts to help you get started. Get ready to sweat, y’all!
Regardless of what your reason is, we commend anyone with a health conscious goal in mind. Beauty isn’t just about makeup or skincare–it’s about what molds YOU as a person. Your confidence not only depends on having a gorgeous exterior, but a fit and healthy mind and body, too. Find the best fitness workouts to start with and print them out for motivation!
1. The 3-Week Plan
- 21-Day Arm-Sculpting Plan | image via POPSUGAR
2. 30-Day Summer Abs Challenge
- 30-Day Summer Abs Challenge | image via Fitness Republic
3. Walker to Runner
- Cardio Exercise Planner | image via POPSUGAR
4. 5-Minute “Almost No Work” Plank Workout
- 5-Minute Plank Workout | image via Eat Fit Fuel
5. 6-Week, 4 Minutes/Day Workout
- 6-Week, 4-Minutes Workout | image via Simply Supplements
6. At-Home Bubble Butt Workout
- At-Home Bubble Butt Workout | image via All Women’s Talk
7. How to Achieve Lean Thighs
- 5 Workouts for Lean Thighs | image via Cosmopolitan
8. 30-Minute Boot Camp Workout
- 30-Minute Boot Camp Workout | image via Bistro MD
9. Flat Tummy Workout
- Flat Tummy Workout | image via Fit Body HQ
10. Killer Kardio Exercise
- Intense Cardio Fitness Routine | image via Hub Pages
11. Short Everyday Workout Plan
- Everyday Wake-Up Workout | image via Smaggle
12. Standing Workout for Flat Abs
- Standing Workout for Flat Abs | image via Women’s Health Mag
13. The One Song Workout
- One Song Workout Routine | image via Buzzfeed
14. The 20-Minute No Excuses Workout
- 20-Minute No Excuses Workout | image via POPSUGAR
Whew, did you break a sweat or what? The workout I’ll definitely be incorporating into my daily routine is the Short Everyday Wake-Up Workout.
What about you? Share your healthy lifestyle tips with our readers in the comments below or via Facebook!
Check out our new store Scrumptious for makeup products, clothes, accessories and more!
Editor’s Note – This post was originally published in April 2016 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.