The everyday natural makeup look is great if you want to look effortlessly beautiful. Today, we have natural makeup looks that you’ll definitely want to master and rely on!
RELATED: How to Apply Natural Makeup Tutorial
In this article:
- Natural Makeup Look Tutorial 2019
11 Natural Makeup Tutorials for Your Everyday Look
Natural Makeup Look Tutorial 2019
To achieve this, you need to learn which all-natural makeup brands best suit the details of your face. But, the key to perfectness is to master every stroke you’ll do on your face.
1. Natural Golden Glow
Natural dewy golden hour makeup ✨
Check out desartistry on Instagram to see more ❤️
— 💜Des🖤 (@desartistry) September 19, 2019
In the summer, there’s no other perfect look than the glow of natural-looking makeup! Here’s how to get a beautiful sun-kissed skin:
- Clean, moisturize, and prep your skin, and then apply NARS Sheer Glow Foundation.
- Apply a mineral-based concealer under the eyes and cover any areas of redness.
- Use your finger to dab a touch of Mac Pink Rebel Skin Finish (2) on the top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, and inner eye area.
- Apply lightweight setting powder to the t-zone.
- Slightly polish on Mac Cream Blusher in Ladyblush over your cheekbones.
- Define your eyebrows softly with a powder brow product like the HD Brow Palette in ‘Bombshell’.
- Prep the lid with Mac Paint in Bare Canvas (5) and follow with a sweep of Mac Honesty eyeshadow (6) blended into the crease of the eye.
- Use a very defining mascara with a smaller and thinner wand. Max Factor’s Masterpiece Mascara would be perfect to recreate this effect. Place individual false lashes to achieve a pretty lift in the outer corners of your eyes.
- Keep lips really soft – the look is almost lip tone like. Laura Mercier’s Lip Tint in Shy Girl (8) can create a barely-there natural finish.
2. Lauren Conrad Bare-Faced Chic Look
- Yes, Lauren Conrad is a natural makeup icon! And, to get her all-natural face makeup, here’s what you need to do:
- Apply a good and highly recommended primer, like Laura Mercier’s Hydrating Primer, to a clean face.
- Next, apply Becca’s Luminous Skin Colour Foundation in the areas that need more even skin tone.
- After finishing your base, apply concealer in the areas needed, with blemishes and redness.
- Use Ben Nye‘s colorless powder to set your base, which gives you a lovely and even skin tone.
- Apply a matte bronzer in a warm tone to your forehead, cheeks, and chin for a sun-kissed and glowing complexion.
- Apply Laura Mercier’s Chambord very lightly across the lid and blend into the crease to make it soft. Then, take a small amount of your bronzer and apply it to the crease of the eye to balance.
- Apply a black gel eyeliner from Maybelline using a flat liner brush.
- Finally, apply Becca’s Laelia in Peach Nude for shimmering lips.
3. Everyday Natural Makeup for Asian Eyes
Are you wondering how to do natural makeup for Asian or monolid eyes? Well, it’s actually all about keeping it natural but making the eyes look bigger.
Here’s how to do this look:
- Apply CC cream all over the face for lightweight coverage and a dewy finish. Follow it up with a concealer.
- Fill in your brows and highlight as well.
- Apply light brown eyeshadow on the lids and then use dark brown eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eyes. Blend smoothly with a fluffy brush.
- Tightline with black eyeliner. Extend the wing a bit further.
- Apply concealer all over the lips and then apply lip stain on the inner part of the lip to achieve the gradient effect.
- Apply pink blush on the cheeks.
- Do light contouring all over the face and nose.
4. Natural Nude Lips
Nude lips are love! And this summer, it’s one of the best lipstick shades to wear with your natural makeup look.
This easy natural makeup tutorial isn’t just for teaching you how to do nude lips but also teaches you the proper technique to prevent having streaky or dry patches on your lips!
- Apply lip balm. (This will soften the lips when wearing the lip pencil.)
- Define lips with a nude lip pencil. (Use the closest shade to your lip color.)
- With gentle stroke fill the entire lips with the pencil.
- Apply your favorite natural lipstick shade and we are done.
5. Natural Eye Makeup
Do you want your own go-to natural eye makeup?
This tutorial above might just be the one you’re looking for. It’s pretty simple to do but will definitely brighten up your eyes!
6. DIY Lush Natural Lashes
Those days of not wearing mascara or false eyelashes were just once a dream. Now, it has become a reality for all of you beauty junkies!
Follow the steps below on how to work on bare eyelashes and make them appear thicker and fuller:
- Build thickness at the root by smudging gel or cream eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible.
- Curl and separate. A few key pumps of the eyelash curler will do wonders for lashes, with or without mascara. After crimping, comb through eyelashes to separate and fan out your fringe.
- Dust loose shadow on eyelashes for the final bit of mascara-free fullness. The powder will grab on to the eyelashes creating natural volume.
7. Flushed Cheeks Makeup Look
I’ve got one of the best makeup tutorials for you, one that looks like you’re actually bare-faced with only flushed cheeks for a touch of color. But mind you, there are actually several steps you need to take to achieve this look.
- Use sunscreen as your base makeup. Apply with a clean sponge in a pounding motion for better absorption.
- Use a cream blush or any blush that looks a bit transparent and apply on the cheeks for that flushed cheeks look.
- Do spot concealing. Just conceal areas you need to cover up.
- Fill in and add color to your brows. Keep it natural.
- Pat translucent setting powder all over the face to set your makeup in place.
- For the eyes, use a mauve pink shadow for the lids and a light brown shadow for the crease.
- Next, use a light brown eyeliner and apply it in a zigzag motion on the lash line.
- Curl your lashes and apply lengthening mascara on both the upper and lower lashes. One to two coatings will do.
8. Natural-Looking Makeup
This one here is what most women are eyeing to achieve. It’s one of those no-makeup makeup looks.
Follow the steps below to create it:
- Create a satisfying base by applying your favorite moisturizer. You can use the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer for proper skin hydration.
- Once you’ve established your base, follow it with a concealer. This should cover up dark circles, blemishes, and fine lines. Shape Tape Concealer can do the job.
- Here’s the “crucial part”—applying the natural foundation. Because you’ll be doing a no-makeup makeup look, only light and even application are needed.
- Blend the foundation using a subtle brush.
- Apply neutral shadows to your lids. Use a shade that is a little darker than your skin tone.
- Use a nude lip color. The best shades for this are pink, peach, or sand.
- Apply a thin layer of mascara to complete your look, but don’t use any eyeliner.
9. Conceal and Correct
Worried about blemishes and uneven skin tone? Here’s a makeup tutorial to hide those stubborn spots:
- Apply concealer on crucial areas such as under your eyes and above your lids. When applying concealer above your lids, make sure you blend it on your brows too. MAC Select Moisture Cover works well on these spots with an added moisturizing effect.
- Use your favorite face sponge to blend and even out your concealer.
- Let’s proceed to your cheeks and other areas of your face where concealing is also needed. To effectively hide blemishes in these areas, you need a corrective concealer. Use one that compliments the color of the spots you’re trying to cover.
- Apply your foundation. Include your lips, so that your lip color stands out.
- Complete your look with a bronzer to add some light contouring on your skin.
10. Strong Brows
Balancing your brows takes time, and you don’t want to mess up in this area because it says it all. But, you can do it naturally and simply but strongly without doing too much.
Here’s how you do it:
- Use your pencil for your brows. I recommend Lancôme’s Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for fierce-looking brows.
- Then, comb your brows upwards using a spooley brush.
- To make your brows stand out, you can apply BB cream.
- For a more stunning look, apply a thin layer of mascara to your lashes.
11. The 5-Minute Face
If you’re always in a hurry, this five-minute natural makeup is the beauty trick for you. Check out the following steps to get this look:
- Begin with the usual drill — apply a moisturizer. Then, use a trusted brush to blend it.
- Apply concealer under your eyes to cover blemishes and dark spots. You can use Tarte’s Maracuja Creaseless Concealer (medium shade) for this.
- Apply your best blush from your cheek stain to your cheeks’ apples. Blend it backward.
- For your brows, use a pencil color that’s a little lighter than your hair color.
- Apply loose powder to your t-zone, under your eyes, and around your nose. You can try using Laura Mercier Loose Powder.
- Curl your lashes then apply mascara.
- Finish up with a light-colored lip gloss or natural-colored lipstick. You can use Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss “Citrus Kissed.”
Even everyday makeup looks need some contouring. Let EMAN teach you how to contour naturally:
Isn’t it fun to learn new things every day? Heck yes!
I hope you learned a thing or two today about natural makeup looks. And since we’re on the topic of ‘natural’ makeup, why don’t you give all-natural makeup a try as well?
I’ve tried some top natural makeup brands, and I really fell in love with some. They’re gentle on the skin and you’re sure they’re safe too as they have the best natural products for the skin!
What was your favorite natural makeup tutorial on this list? Let us know in the comments section below!
- DIY Makeup Remover | Makeup Tutorials!
- 5 Tutorials To Teach You How To Apply Makeup Like A Pro
- 12 IKEA Makeup Storage Ideas You’ll Love
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on March 19, 2017, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.
Originally posted on May 22, 2018 @ 3:34 AM