Need makeup tutorials for brown eyes? Here’s gorgeous and easy makeup tutorials for brown eyes that will surely sweep you off your feet! Make your brown eyes shine with these tutorials made just for you!
Gorgeous Makeup Tutorials For Brown Eyes
While brown eyes is the most common eye color in the world, it is considered lucky in makeup. Almost all collors can be paired with it. Women can play around different colors and shades to showcase their eyes.
Catherine Zeta Jones, Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Natalie Portman and Morgan Freeman are just few celebrities who have brown eyes. These celebrities carved their names in Hollywood not only with their skills and talent but with their unbeatable beauty.
So hop along as we uncover different makeup tutorials for brown eyes from Natural to Dark and Sultry!
1. Everyday Makeup Tutorial
First off our list is an all-girl favorite makeup. The Natural Everyday makeup look. This everyday makeup look can be paired with almost every type of lip color. Be it nude, fuschia pink or berry pink.
Get this look HERE.
2. Simple Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial
This tutorial is perfect for everyone looking for a simple, all-in-one smoky eye makeup. Too easy that even beginners will have no problems achieving it!
Get the full tutorial with Lauren McBride
3. Sexy Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial
Alright, this makeup tutorial is sooo sexy and sophisticated! Settle with a light and subtle lip color and you’re good to go! Follow the step-by-step tutorial here!
4. Dramatic Gold Eye Makeup Tutorial
This gold eye makeup tutorial is as dramatic as it can be. Pair it up with red cream or matte lipstick!
5. Sultry Shadowed Cateye
For a simple and soft daytime look, follow this simple Sultry Shadowed Cateye tutorial by Lulu.
6. Violet Smokey Eye
This makeup tutorial is perfect if you want a day to night time makeup look. Just add a little bit of dark eye shadow and you’re ready for a night out with your workmates! Like it? Follow the full tutorial HERE.
7. Mint Eye Makeup
This mint eye makeup will bring a fresher and brighter look in your eyes. Who said sexy smokey eyes can only be achieved by dark eyeshadow colors?
8. Dark Violet Eyeshadow
How To Do It:
- Apply primer of choice
- Get a dark or black eyeshadow color and apply on the outer lid.
- Using a lighter eyeshadow color, brighten the inner lid meeting halfway with the black eyeshadow,
- Make sure to blend well
- With a purple eyeshadow, highlight your crease and blend well
- Apply a little bit of dark eyeshadow on the outer lower lash line using the brush you used in applying the dark eyeshadow.
- Doing the same process with Step 6, apply a lighter color to your inner lower lash line.
- Finish it off with your favorite gel liner and apply mascara to your top and lower lashes.
Tip: Best paired with nude or matte pink lipstick.
9. Holiday Shimmer Eye Makeup Tutorial
This sweet and simple holiday eye makeup look os perfect just for any occasion. Get the full tutorial HERE.
10. Sparkling Peacock Eye Makeup Tutorial
This eye makeup tutorial is just a proof that anyone with brown eyes can play with different colors. For a more vibrant color and to minimize glitter fall, apply it with a damped brush.
11. Rose Gold Eyeshadow
Take on this hot color with a few simple steps. Click HERE for the full tutorial.
There you go ladies! With the gift of having brown eyes and a few basic steps in applying eyeshadow, never be afraid to play with colors!
What do you think? Any of these Eye Makeup Tutorials for Brown Eyes you want to try?
Can’t get enough? Check these out!
- Makeup Tutorials for Beginners [Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial]
- Makeup Tutorials for Beginners [How To Do Eye Makeup]
- 15 10 Minute Makeup Tutorials for Work
Check out our new store Scrumptious for makeup products, clothes, accessories and more!