Are you worried you may not have enough money to buy makeup gifts for your girlfriends? In case you’re not yet done and you’re quite confused on what to give your girlfriends, don’t worry, I’ve got you – I have here a list of 12 online makeup gifts to represent the 12 days of Christmas, that are not only amazing but are also truly easy on the pocket.
Makeup Gifts Ideas That Will Wow Your Friends
I have compiled a dozen makeup gifts that are worth adding to any woman’s collection. Not only that, they are cheap yet good quality makeup so you can buy a lot of them and give presents to more people! Isn’t that amazing? These products are made by some of the best brands, so I know you won’t be disappointed to give them away as presents.
1. Maybelline New York The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNWVPjSjqCT/?taken-by=maybelline hidecaption=true width=625]
The Maybelline New York The Falsies Push Up Angel Washable Mascara has only one job, to create the full wing effect on your lashes! Thus, when you apply it, your lashes don’t feel heavy and they truly extend away from the eyes. In fact, it comes with a specially designed brush. Your friend can enjoy the same lash effect, which can last for hours, by buying it here for $5.30.
- Washable Volumizing Mascara: Lift and separate for fuller looking lashes with this Kera-Fiber formula that builds 8X more volume for a mascara that looks like false eyelashes
2. ELF Limited Edition Aqua Beauty Radiant Gel Lip Stain[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNruD9nBIWW/?taken-by=elfcosmetics hidecaption=true width=625]
Give your friend the gift of spring with this beautiful gel lip stain from ELF Cosmetics! It’s long-wearing, provides enough moisture on the lips, has a nice gel-like consistency, and it creates a vibrant color on the lips. She gets all these benefits for $8 with free shipping.
3. First Aid Beauty Trio[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BMoh4WWFeRu/?taken-by=firstaidbeauty hidecaption=true width=625]
Is your friend traveling this season? Those plane rides can make the skin look dull and dry. Remedy that with one of the coolest makeup gifts from First Aid Beauty called the Fab Holiday Trio. It includes Face Cleanser, Facial Radiance Pads, and Ultra Repair Lip Therapy for a skin hangover cure on the go. Buy the set for just $27.
4. Nyx High Definition Blush
Is the winter chill making your friend’s face paler? Bring out her natural glow with a Nyx High Definition Blush. It’s easy to blend and provides excellent coverage. It’s also a great blush to use for contouring. The blush is great for both daytime and nighttime use. Pair it with a smashing lipstick color and a glitter eyeliner, and you have an amazing festive makeup for the holidays.
5. L’Oreal Paris L’Ombre Eyeshadow[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNSII6PBM3a/?taken-by=lorealmakeup hidecaption=true width=625]
The L’Oreal Paris L’Ombre eyeshadow is the best-kept secret for a chic, classy, and irresistible eye makeup. I’ve tried this one for a wedding, and I can tell you this one is the bomb! The texture is incredibly smooth, so it’s easy to apply. L’Oreal sells this for packs of 2 to 6, so your money goes a long way.
6. SHANY All In One Harmony Makeup Kit[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNdc8nmjV7H/?taken-by=shanycosmetics hidecaption=true width=625]
A friend who’s just crazy over makeup definitely deserves an equally crazy makeup collection, and there’s only one that comes to mind: Shany All In One Harmony Makeup Kit. It has everything – and I mean everything you’re ever gonna need in a makeup kit. It contains 168 shades of eyeshadows, of which 98 are shimmer, 6 lip glosses, a mirror, a blush brush, 2 lip brushes, 3 blushes, and 7 sponge brushes. And do you know how much all these cost? Only $29.97!
7. Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNcnGSygl1j/?tagged=studdedkiss hidecaption=true width=625]
To be honest, I am having a hard time choosing the best Kat Von D lippy because there are plenty of amazing ones. I am crazy about the colors! But the Studded Kiss collection is one of my favorites. It’s matte so it’s long wearing and the color payoff is just–over the moon. The A-Go-Go! is my favorite because it’s actually kind of red, but when you apply it, it somehow makes your lips orange, which is still perfectly okay.
8. Smashbox Try It Kit[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNIiVwxgjl8/?taken-by=smashboxcosmetics hidecaption=true width=625]
Here’s another of the many makeup gifts for friends who are always on the go. The Try It Kit contains an eyeshadow, a mascara, a waterproof eyeliner, a lip gloss, and a foundation primer. While most are travel sizes, you also get one full size and a deluxe travel size. This is selling very fast, so you better get one today for only $32.18.
9. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNpxesVlTxU/?taken-by=urbandecaycosmetics hidecaption=true width=625]
10. Colourpop Zingara Quad[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNPLVeWBByT/?taken-by=swatchmedeadly hidecaption=true width=625]
Colourpop’s Zingara quad comes in four shades you can mix and match to create a stunning eye makeup. With easy makeup techniques, you can have the same intense piercing eyes like these! Buy the collection for your friend now and enjoy free shipping.
11. Josie Maran Infinite Argan Enlightenment Duo
The chilly weather can dry the skin – and fast. Help your friend save hers by giving her this duo set from Josie Maran. It includes Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil and the Enlightenment Illuminizer, which is the brand’s one of the most popular products.
12. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNdTapph7qa/?taken-by=toofaced hidecaption=true width=625]
Chocolates + Christmas = perfect combo! Chocolate + face = why not? If your friend has been complaining about her drab look, then get her this. It creates a really warm makeup tone, not to mention it smells like chocolate (YUM!!!).
Be smart with makeup gifts! In this video, by Tati, you’ll learn a smart way to make the most of your makeup sets.
Ooh, aren’t you excited to give these makeup gifts to your girlfriends? I am, and I know they’ll love it. They’ll adore your present even more if you can put your personal touch on the packaging or wrapping. It won’t take a lot of your time. Go ahead and make your best pals smile this holiday.
What are the best makeup gifts for your friends? Share them with us by leaving your comment below.
Editor’s Note – This post was originally published in November 2016 and has been updated for quality and relevancy.