Foundation is a great option if you need to cover skin blemishes, a scar or a tattoo! Read on if you want to learn more about the best options for your skin type!
Full coverage foundation basically gives you a layer on your skin that’s all one colour giving it a fine and flawless finish. They are available in powder,mouse and liquid form. But whatever it is that you decide to use remember that less is more!
Check the 25 of the best options on the market!
1. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour
2. Make Up Forever Professional Mat Velvet
3. MAC Face and Body
4. Revlon Colorstay
5. Clinique Superfit Makeup
6. Max Factor Facefinity Powder Compact
7. Estee Lauder’s Double Wear
8. MAC Studio Sculpt
9. Stila Stay All Day Foundation
10. Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup Buff
11. Kat Von D Lock-It Longwear
12. Laura Mercier Silk Creme
13. Wet n Wild CoverAll Cream
14. Chanel VitaLumiere Aqua
15. Bobbi Brown Cream
16. Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage
17. Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Sensual Skin Enhancer Makeup
18. Marc Jacobs Beauty Marvelous Mousse Transformative
19. Clinique Even Better Makeup
20. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Liquid
21. Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Matte Liquid
22. Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF-25
23. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder
24. Bourjois Healthy Mix
25. Maybelline New York Fit Me
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, and beauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! We’ll share all the most innovative makeup tutorialsWe want you to be inspired to create awesome and simple day to day looks without thinking about it. Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up to our newsletter!
♥ TWITTER: OfficialMakeupT
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/makeuptutorialsofficial
♥ INSTAGRAM: @makeuptutorialsofficial
Originally posted on March 16, 2018 @ 12:49 PM