What is matte?
In all aspects, matte simply means no gloss, no shine. In makeup – it literally translates to no shimmer, no sparkle just the flat color itself. Matte makeup works for normal to oily skin as this limits the glimmer on areas that are prone to the oils of the skin most particularly in the T-zone. This makeup tutorial is just another great technique for your everyday makeup routine!
Matte Makeup Tutorial
via Le Beauty Girl
Products used in this tutorial:
- YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 5,5
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC20
- Giorgio Armani Micro-Fil Loose Powder #1
- MAC Blush Pink Swoon
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder #62
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Black
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Precision Micro Eyeliner Black
- MAC Eyeshadow Carbon
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Nude
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, and beauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! We’ll share all the most innovative makeup tutorialsWe want you to be inspired to create awesome and simple day to day looks without thinking about it. Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up to our newsletter!
♥ TWITTER: OfficialMakeupT
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/makeuptutorialsofficial
♥ INSTAGRAM: @makeuptutorialsofficial