Everyone is going gaga as to how to replicate Kylie Jenner’s makeup.
Kylie Jenner Makeup Tutorial
Her skin looks velvety and not too contoured and much different than Kim Kardashian’s makeup. Everyone is also talking about her plump, pouty lips. This is probably making us all wonder whether something medical has been done to it. We think it’s just her natural beauty and a little makeup!
Here is a makeup tutorial that you can do to achieve similar makeup as to Kylie’s.
Products used in this tutorial:
- Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer
- Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation (52 Vanilla)
- Origins Plantscriptions Anti-aging Concealer (Light)
- Milani Even Touch Powder Foundation (Shell)
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Opal)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- The Balm ‘How ‘Bout Them Apples’ Cream Blush (Caramel)
- NYX Blush (Taupe)
- Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner (Immortal)
- L’Oreal Paris False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara
- Kiss Trio Lashes (Short Combo)
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, and beauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! We’ll share all the most innovative makeup tutorialsWe want you to be inspired to create awesome and simple day to day looks without thinking about it. Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up to our newsletter!
♥ TWITTER: OfficialMakeupT
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/makeuptutorialsofficial
♥ INSTAGRAM: @makeuptutorialsofficial
Originally posted on September 11, 2014 @ 7:41 PM