It’s time to stop asking how to get rid of acne and start getting rid of it. Acne is a skin inflammatory disorders, so its something that has to be maintained. On normal skin, dirt, oil, and dead skin cells stay on the surface until they are washed away. On acne prone skin, dirt, oil, and skin cells seep into your pores and stay there until your body fights against them, causing breakouts and inflammation. Acne is your body’s natural way of pushing out everything that’s trapped inside. Unfortunately, acne is not curable; but it is very treatable. Here’s what you can do to live your clearest life.
How to Get Rid of Acne
When looking for a good skin care treatment, look for things that have salicylic acid and or benzoyl peroxide in them. These are acne fighting agents. Anything else may clean your face, but it won’t do anything for the acne. Having a three-step regimen is the healthiest way to go.
Cleaning your face is important, but a cleanser can’t just work on its own. After you clean acne-prone skin, the second step is to medicate it by putting on a healing agent to help clear and restore the skin. Any toner, astringent, gel or lotion should work as a clarifying solution. Find a moisturizer that prevents breakouts. This way you are keeping your skin hydrated and fighting future breakouts at the same time.
- Proactiv Solution 3-Step Acne Treatment System clears existing acne blemishes, soothes inflammation and redness, and helps to prevent new breakouts from occurring
- Targets the root causes of acne - bacteria, oil production, and dead skin cell build-up to heal and soothe acne prone skin
- Features micro-crystal benzoyl peroxide, a proven acne medicine, designed to work faster than ever before
- This is the original Proactiv 3-Step System, and is best for oily, combination skin with acne breakouts
- This Starter Kit is the 30-day Size Proactiv 3-Step System, and includes a 2oz. Renewing Cleanser acne wash, 2 oz. Revitalizing Toner, and 1oz. Repairing Treatment
Recognize what triggers inflammation
Acne is so complex that just about anything can set it off. A change in location, amounts of time spent outside, even what you eat and how much you sleep can cause a breakout. Keeping an acne diary is an awesome way to start your journey. Write down EVERYTHING. Stress at work, new jobs, relocating, even new medications you are taking.
- X Out fits into your crazy-busy life by fighting acne in one simple step
- Keeps on working even after you've washed it off
- Designed to help clear acne blemishes
- Suitable for all skin types, sensitivity test for new users recommended
- Dermatologist tested
Do a step by step process of elimination to figure out when acne breakouts begin? What has changed? Trackback to everything you did, ate, drank, the clothes you wore, who kissed your cheek, EVERYTHING. This helps you keep it all in check. You can now go back and say, “my skin was good until”…because, hey, it could have been that bowl of cereal before bed or that new hair product you’re trying. Acne is extremely similar to allergies, so it’s very easy for food, the environment, and fabrics to cause unexpected breakouts.
- Maximum strength 10% benzoyl peroxide acne wash is NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
- Acne treatment kills bacteria & helps prevent breakouts. Non-foaming lotion absorbs quickly.
- Clean ingredients & cruelty-free. No parabens, SLS, fragrance, or animal products.
- For face, body & back. Made in USA in a FDA/cGMP compliant facility.
- NOT HAPPY? EMAIL US DIRECTLY for a refund. 100% satisfaction or your money back.
Wash your bedsheets regularly
At least once a week should do the trick. It’s incredibly hard to keep a fresh, clean face if your laundry isn’t clean. The longer you wait, the longer you’ll be sleeping on sheets and pillowcases that have dead skin cells on them. Washing your sheets is one of the best ways to protect your skin and body from breakouts.
Acne prone skin isn’t just a face issue, but a body issue as well. Body breakouts are common and are just as annoying and painful as face breakouts. Acne of the body is easier to maintain. Keeping your laundry clean and exfoliating regularly should do the trick. These are just the stepping stones in getting to know your skin so you can keep your acne under control. The more you implement these things in your daily life, the easier it will become. Stay encouraged!
- Adjustable Suction Force with One-Click Design: Provides 4 removable probes with the different shape suctions to meet different facial needs.
- Multi-Function and Professional Blackhead Remover: Final dual to anyone who wants to challenge blackheads, or other blemishes and facial skin problems.
- USB Charging, Portable, Safe and Convenient to Use: Easy for daily use, suitable for different skin types; Non-Toxic and harmless, the mildness has been clinically verified.
- Blackhead Problems Solved: Coarse pore, rough skin, dark skin, exfoliates dead skin, blackhead and pores of skin, dirt nose, Firm and Improves skin elasticity. Easily cleans up the blackhead, Removes dirt grease inside pores, reduces dead skin and fine lines, massage and tighten the skin.
- Original: This is the only original premium high quality Blackhead Remover in the market, make the right choice
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, and beauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up for our newsletter!