Do you think you can only sport a smokey eye on a very glammed up occasion?
Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial For Blue Eyes
A smokey eye can be a bit dramatically complicated but with just the right tools and knowledge you can now do this without batting an eyelash! Here’s to that Smokey Eye Makeup that will make your blue eyes pop!
via Lauren Curtis
- L’Oreal True Match foundation in W4 Golden Natural
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NC20
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- bh Cosmetics blush duo in Rose
- Make Up Store Glitter Eyeliner in Sparkling Brown
- Make Up Store Metallic Eye Pencil in Golden Days
- bh Cosmetics Eyes On The 60’s Palette
- Bobbi Brown Smoky Eye Mascara
- Red Cherry Lashes #415
- Red Cherry Lashes #48
- Helen Dowsley Lashes
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BoquiLahfGN/ hidecaption=true width=625]
Make sure to check out all of our fabulous makeup tutorials, makeup tips & tricks, and beauty insider reports right here at makeuptutorials.com! Here at Makeup Tutorials, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most outstanding makeup content on the web – right from the some of the best makeup professionals! We’ll share all the most innovative makeup tutorialsWe want you to be inspired to create awesome and simple day to day looks without thinking about it. Our experts have taken the time to deliver you the best quality content on the web, so make sure to sign up to our newsletter!
♥ TWITTER: OfficialMakeupT
♥ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/makeuptutorialsofficial
♥ INSTAGRAM: @makeuptutorialsofficial