The holiday season is here! What better time to try your hand at this DIY holiday gift? In just two simple steps, you can make an all-natural homemade lip scrub that will keep your lips feeling soft and smooth. See how it’s done in the post below!
How to Make Your Own Homemade Lip Scrub
Homemade Lip Scrub A Perfect Holiday Gift
The chilly winter season is upon us, which means it’s more important than ever to protect your skin from the harsh weather. I’m obsessed with all-natural beauty products (especially ones that are made with sugar!), so I thought I’d give this fun homemade lip scrub a try.
It’s totally easy to make, and it really works! Simply pour these all-natural ingredients into a big bowl, stir it thoroughly, then scoop it into a container! I used small lip balm containers so that I could give one to each of my friends for Christmas, but you can totally feel free to keep one all to yourself. 😉
View this post on Instagram
- Crack free smile: Don’t let cracked lips ruin that smile! If your chapped lips are keeping you from showing your smile, our organic lip scrub is here to change that. This scrub is a delicious, safe, gentle, and effective way to banish dry, flaky lips.
What You’ll Need:
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a small bowl until you have a paste.
- Use a spatula to scoop a little bit of your scrub into a small lip gloss container (these ones are perfect!). When you’re done, apply to lips with fingertips and massage into your lips. Rinse with warm water to reveal smooth, soft lips!
Say goodbye to expensive store-bought products, and say hello to your new favorite homemade lip scrub! This is a fantastic DIY for beauty gurus on a budget – and who doesn’t love a homemade holiday gift?
Whip up a batch of this homemade scrub, then scoop it into a few lip balm containers for a quick and easy stocking stuffer! This scrub is the perfect gift for your friends and family – especially those who prefer all-natural beauty products to store-bought ones.
What do you think of my homemade lip scrub? Let me know in the comment section below.
- Ran Out Of Primer? Here’s How To Make A DIY Primer Using Natural Ingredients
- Natural Lip Gloss You Can Easily Make At Home
- 11 Foolproof Monolid Makeup Hacks You Should Master
We aim to feature the best of the best in the makeup world, and maybe that can include you! WRITE for us!
Editor’s Note – This post was originally published on December 6, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.