Rhinestone nails sound hard to pull off, but are one of the most elegant nail designs. It seems daunting now, so let me show you how to nail it.
Rhinestone Nail Ideas for Your Next Zoom Meeting
1. Simple Rhinestone Nails
Stay at home and effortlessly polished by applying just a few stones on two of your claws. This is a great way to start you off with rhinestones, giving you a chance to gauge if the design is practical for your lifestyle or if it’s your style at all. A pink nude base will give you a minimalist and feminine vibe.
2. Bold Shade With Mini Stones[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BiCvTbannAH/ hidecaption=true width=600]
A step bolder than number 1, but just as classy and effortless. Use your favorite color as the base polish and apply two rhinestones with alternating positions on each nail. Keep your nails short if the deadline for your next monthly report is coming up – let’s keep it ravishing but realistic.
3. Rhinestones on a French Manicure[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCrrsjcAx8t/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Update the classic french manicure with faint glitters and a bedazzled wall. Pink nails with glitter will complement the brilliance of your rhinestones. The length will keep your design at a minimum, while not diminishing the dazzling effect.
4. Add Shimmer to a Matte Nail[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CAby5xGA3_h/ hidecaption=true width=600]
This set is a game-changer, get inspired by a round of dominos to glam up your digits. Another design element we can update is the matte nail, bring back the glow in your claws with rhinestones. Just one medium-sized stone can bring such an impact to your design, don’t underestimate the power of proper placement.
5. Add Shimmer to Glitter[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CDu5CatgCR2/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Paint your nails with tight glitters or on foiled nails, stick on a rhinestone of a contrasting shade, or whichever your mood tells you. You’re never out of line with diagonal or asymmetric patterns. The gems add extra oomph if you’re underwhelmed with your color combination or design pattern.
6. Giant Rhinestone Nails[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CB7Pkckgni1/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Red nails with white rhinestones will look divine on beauties with cool undertones!
So you went with a single, solid tone, stay classy and glassy with giant rhinestones on short nails. Rocking nail designs like these on short claws will make your rhinestone glow and bring emphasis to the size. If you wear this on long coffin nails, take into consideration the weight of the stone on the lengths of your nail.
7. Full Rhinestone Nails[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CDLJ7y8FR4E/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Kick it up a notch with full rhinestone nails!
Be a fierce kitten nail in a room full of squares, where you set your rhinestones will either soften the vibe or elevate it. Rock this adorned look because you’re a queen, but try out press on nails first if you’re a princess in training. You’ll look like royalty either way.
8. Play With Different Shapes[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbhm19RBhEl/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Go animal with your claws, blending rhinestones with different patterns. Like an animal print, use stones to portray spots and thin ones to catch the sharp claw vibe.
9. Pearlescent + Glassy
Diamonds are forever, but pearls are divine.
You’ve mastered rhinestone placement and now you’re craving for more, make your nail design more luminous with a pearl finish with a tinge of metallic sheen. Pearls are the most subtle of glows, which is why they will work with your stones to make them shine more. Lilac pearl nails will create an elegant design when paired with cool tones, and young and vibrant with warm tones.
10. Lipstick Silhouette With Stones[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B3PMLIlFHqx/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Let’s explore the different silhouettes you can play with since kitten nails and coffin nails aren’t all there is! Try out this edgy lipstick shape and glam it all the way up with tiny multi-colored rhinestones.
11. Explore With Placement[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CBr01_GFfYC/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Let’s loop back to where we said that we can play with placement, because I mean you can place it anywhere. For beauties enjoying long press on nails, put studs on both sides of your nails. Press on nails are more durable, longer nails tend to be brittle and may not carry the weight of both polish and stone.
12. Get Galactic[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CCAjcJOlMo9/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Now let’s explore how you can blend your nail art with interesting jewelry, the future is here! Experiment with different levels by using polishes and accessories of different shapes or tones.
13. Fiery + Fierce[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B6EllR1lw3f/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Combine nail art with nail accessories for a fierce design that will match the sun’s ferocity. Draw on flames on your nails and reserve your most dominant finger for your rhinestones. Rhinestones are a welcome addition not just to single polishes, but also to more intricate nail art.
14. Rhinestones on Clear Nails
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B8P6t7llZlb/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Blend luminous elements on a pink nude base to achieve an ethereal aesthetic. If you think you’re more of a goddess than a queen, then this is it. Paint your nails a nude pink before applying clear acrylic nails to maintain the glassy vibe.
15. Full Rhinestone Nails + Some More[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_Aa611l5ez/ hidecaption=true width=600]
If nails could have a wet look, I think I found it. You don’t have to go all out with the super long kitten heel adorned with giant stones, but I hope this inspires you. The potential of rhinestones are endless, and so are the tips of this set.
16. Rhinestone Nails + All the Nail Art[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BqtHI1rB5Ql/ hidecaption=true width=600]
Chunky glitters, 3D nails, rhinestones, and marbling all play together well. The best part of this look is that it doesn’t seem overdone, but is exciting and festive! If you want to apply different design elements with your stones, adjust your color tone to subdue or to hype it up.
17. Bling All The Way[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BiqXG-Ynyhy/ hidecaption=true width=600]
The best way to wear rhinestones is to match it with your clutch, gown, jewelry, and then wear it to the red carpet.
The fact that you’re looking to this article for inspiration tells me that you’ve already got the attitude to rock stones effortlessly. Why not go all the way with contrasting colors and giant stones? Blake Lively rocked a metallic polish with a bedazzled ring finger, bringing back the renaissance of nail art.
Check out Suzie’s video on how to secure gems on your nails while you’re still inspired:
Rhinestone nails are an effortless and voguish way to play up even on your most comfy loungewear. They play well with all kinds of nail art and design elements, and will look best when matched with your OOTD! How extra or easy your design depends 100% on your mood, so feel free to experiment!
How many rhinestones are we adding to our nails this summer? Share your nail journey with us! We’d love to hear from you in the comments section below.
- 23 Amazing Ways To Wear Short Coffin Nails
- 15 Unique Pink Ombre Nails Rocked By Celebrities
- 13 Stylish Asymmetrical Bob And Lob Haircuts To Try This Summer
We aim to feature the best of the best in the makeup world, and maybe that can include you! CONTRIBUTE to us!