The holidays are here, and you know what that means, it’s the time for hauls! Hauling some of the best makeup holiday 2016 collections out there, we mean. From intense lipsticks to shimmering palettes, there are a lot of options for us makeup junkies!
Do you know how many days we have until Christmas? Less than a month! How are you doing with your shopping? As for me, I try to start it early just to make sure I can avoid the shopping madness. I buy most of my gifts during Black Friday, but for the very dear girlfriends, I hold off until the makeup holiday 2016 collections of some of the best brands are released. Yeah, I know . . . you’re kind of squirming on your seats, thinking, “What products are these going to be?” Since I am your makeup fairy *wink*, I’ve rounded them all up for you:
Splurge On These Makeup Holiday 2016 Collections!
Many of these makeup holiday 2016 collections have come out last October, which should give you a few months to prepare. But there are also some that released just a few weeks ago so you have more options. More options mean more fun and more makeup to buy! I am pretty sure you can’t resist most or even all of them. 🙂 So you better have your wallets ready, girls!
1. Too Faced Christmas In New York[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNTp_SQB_a6/ hidecaption=true width=625] It’s the most wonderful time of the year indeed for us Too Faced lovers! The sweetest makeup brand on the planet has come up with one of the biggest makeup holiday 2016 collections called Christmas in New York! The center of all its decadent products for this collection is the Grande Hotel Café, a four-piece makeup set with three coffee-scented palettes and a Better than Sex mascara.
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BLC4i5_DIRZ/ hidecaption=true width=625] I am also dying to get their Merry Kissmas collection, which includes four small-sized tubes of Melted liquefied lipsticks which infused with real cocoa powder and smells like chocolates. Mmmm! I L-O-V-E how these lippies are both cruelty-free and highly pigmented!
2. Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Parties[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BMTL6EuAFP9/ hidecaption=true width=625] If there’s one makeup brand that’s going all out this season, it’s Charlotte Tilbury, hands down! I, for one, am so confused which is the best makeup set among the bunch. Just to give you an idea:
- Film Noir Nights, which includes Rock n Kohl eyeliner in Bedroom Black and Matte Revolution Lipstick in Opium Noir
- World of Legendary Parties 2016 Holiday Advent Calendar, which contains 12 products stored in mini drawers
- Dreamy Look in a Clutch, which has 6 contents including Hot Lips: Secret Selma and a USB with a special video tutorial
- Tilbury Trinkets, with makeup such as Pocket Pout, Film Noir Nights, and Legendary Party Eyes placed inside a gorgeous tin can
See how difficult it is to make a choice? But I have to admit I am liking the Dreamy Look in a Clutch a bit much than the others. It’s just so elegant! The hefty price tag may be scary but knowing the quality of Charlotte Tilbury’s products, I’m willing to spend that much.
3. Beauty Blender x Too Faced Holiday Kit[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwIhubgY2c/ hidecaption=true width=625]
How do you get a dewy look stat? Grab this makeup holiday 2016 collection from Beauty Blender! It has collaborated with Too Faced this time to give you a very cute set of two Beauty Blender products, Blotterazzi blotting cushion and Beauty Blender, which are both in light pink, paired with a Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow. This is a simple, economical, and portable collection you can bring with you anywhere including to your work (because no stress can stop us from being beautiful!).
4. Bobbi Brown Holiday Collections[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BM2jMDoj_bO/ hidecaption=true width=625] For this year, Bobbi Brown is giving you not just one but two huge holiday collections. The first one is called Gift Giving Collection, which makes sense because, well, that’s the spirit of the holidays, isn’t it? It includes one product I really love, the Brightening Brick, which has a hint of shimmer to make you look glowing especially in the dead of winter. [instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BM0K00Hjkl5/ hidecaption=true width=625] If you like to go darker and bolder this holiday, I highly recommend Bobbi Brown Wine and Chocolate Collection. Luscious, color rich, and gorgeous, aren’t they? [instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BMtzOrAj3-b/ hidecaption=true width=625] For the best smoky glistening eye effect whether it’s daytime or nighttime, use the Sequin eyeshadows, they come in four shades.
5. NARS x Sarah Moon[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNWhfMMBaJt/ hidecaption=true width=625] For its makeup holiday 2016 collection, NARS partners with Sarah Moon, one of the best photographers out there. This limited-edition collection includes:
- 3 Moon Matte Lipsticks: Indecent Proposal (nude rose), Rouge Improbable (raspberry red), and Rouge Indiscreet (red geranium)
- 2 Blushes: Impudique (pink red) and Isadora (lavender pink)
- 3 Nail Polishes: Flon Flons (pink red), La Dame Noir (deep burgundy), and Never Tamed (geranium)
6. Sephora Sparkle & Shine Antibacterial Brush Set
I hate dirty makeup brushes. They’re the grossest! That’s why this Sephora Sparkle and Shine Antibacterial Set is a godsend. The 7 pieces of lavish brushes have hypoallergenic and antibacterial fibers. To top it off, take a look at those sparkling gold handles and the clutch. Oooohhh, I can’t say enough! I know unicorn brushes are becoming a thing in the makeup world, but there’s something about gold that makes me insane!
7. Urban Decay Cosmetics Give Some Get Some[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNVRtuNl6U6/ hidecaption=true width=625] Colors – fantastic, rich, luxurious colors. These basically define the makeup holiday 2016 collection of Urban Decay Cosmetics. Called the Give Some, Get Some collection, it features some of the products you have come to love including Naked palettes and some new treats like the Vice Lipsticks. [instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNU7yGdlN1Y hidecaption=true width=625] If you can’t get enough of the Urban Decay makeup, I am 100 percent sure you can’t miss its UD XX Vintage nail polishes, which are available in 12 shades. Can you imagine how many crazy-beautiful nail designs we can come up with those colors?
8.[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNPwTchh0yZ/ hidecaption=true width=625] Some things are indeed best left unsaid, and that includes this gorgeous Marc Jacobs Beauty About Last Night Collection. Just shut up and take my money! You should see its Eye Con No 20 Eyeshadow Palette because it’s to die for.
9. Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BM80n4ZjsX5/ hidecaption=true width=625] With this massive clay palette, you’ll never have boring eyes – ever! And because they are mixed with Amazonian clay, you won’t have to worry about your eyeshadows flaking. Take your pick among the shades of peach, brick, deep plum, champagne, taupe, etc. We can definitely go gaga over our eye makeup. [instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BMX04TbDUYp/ hidecaption=true width=625] And just see how the colors can look amazing even in daytime. There’s no more excuse not to look glam and chic this season.
10. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light Palette[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BLRe9hqAM0T/ hidecaption=true width=625] I can’t even begin to talk about this palette! I am obsessed with the Ambient lighting palettes. Unlike last year’s holiday collection, everything in this palette is never-before-released shades. You’ll get a bigger finishing powder in Surreal Light (sheer nude), a lighting bronzer in Surreal Bronze Light (neutral tan with Surreal Light), two blushes in Surreal Glow (pale peony pink with Surreal Light), and Surreal Effect (cool pink rose with soft warm peach). To grow your collection, you can add a strobe lighting powder in Surreal Strobe Light (glimmering peach). The pans are pretty small but from experience, Hourglass powders and blushes are really hard to hit pan on. They last a very long time. [instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/By3ECO_oEGO/ hidecaption=true width=625]
Would you take a look at the packaging too! This one is different from all the Hourglass powders and palettes since it’s housed in a white marble case. No more fixing makeup DIY style.
11. Mac Cosmetics Holiday Collections[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNAmZKVjiN9/ hidecaption=true width=625]
Mac Cosmetics is one makeup brand that doesn’t settle for anything less. For this year’s collection, it gets all sweet and glittery. Let’s begin with the Nutcracker Sweet holiday collection made up of whimsical makeup sets and colors such as fuchsia, burgundy, purple, rose – yup, the famous shades of fall and winter![instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BNThX_pB2Zl/ hidecaption=true width=625] But hold up, we’re not done yet! We still have the Mac Cosmetics x Mariah Carey collab, which I love so much I’ve dedicated a completely different post for it! This one is not yet in stores, but its release date is very near. You have to prepare for that since I’m confident this collection is going to be sold out really fast.
I feel we don’t run out of makeup holiday 2016 collections! Get more surprises in this video:
Aren’t these makeup holiday 2016 collections worth the wait? But don’t be so confident. Before you click “add to cart” , they might already be sold out! So better make sure you bookmark this page and wait for more holiday collection posts from me.
What do you think of these brand’s makeup holiday 2016 collections? Do share your thoughts in the comments section below. Rushing to buy last-minute fall collections? Read this!