Lip tints are almost always a staple in every girl’s kit. They are easy to use and easy to wear. I can even apply them on myself without looking at a mirror!
I think that we are pretty lucky to have different formulas of lip stains these days. However, there might be too many to choose from that it’s almost hard enough to decide.
Well, if you are having that dilemma, this list is created just for you.
The Best Lip Tints Around
1. Benefit Benetint $18[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CATbpRlpU2F/ hidecaption=true width=800] This foolproof formula from Benefit Cosmetics is one of the easiest formulas to wear. A true stain for your lips and cheeks. The light wash of berry wine tint on the lips and cheeks makes for the most natural-looking blush.
2. E.L.F. Cosmetics Aqua Beauty Radiant Gel $4
The formula is a stand out considering the price. It glides on cool and refreshing when you first put it on. It gives your lips that natural, just-bitten look with a hint of sheer color. The formula is buildable and it does not clump up.
3. Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint $9.99
Revlon’s Kiss Cushion is one formula that I am sure a lot of women like. It is lightweight, it feels like a nourishing balm on the lips and it dries to a natural finish. The buildable formula is also a plus.
4. PeriPera Ink Airy Velvet $6.50 (discounted)[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CAUFa8eFv5i/ hidecaption=true width=800]
This Korean beauty brand has dominated much of Asia and is now fortunately available in the US through specialty shops like StyleKorean.com.
The formula of their line of lip stain is revolutionary in the sense that they’ve formulated different finishes that are subtly different from one another. You basically have different finish options to choose from with just lip tints alone.
5. Lano The Essential Lip Tint Trio $32
This is a tinted lip balm that gives your lips a hint of color. It is moisturizing and easy to use in squeeze tube packaging.
6. Too Cool for School Milk Tint $12[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BrR-EQylkJu/ hidecaption=true width=800]
This Japanese brand has created a long-wearing lip tint that is both creamy and hydrating. Formulated with squalene and nonfat dry milk, the Too Cool for School Milk Tint might just be the best lip tint you can get your hands on.
7. 3CE Velvet Lip Tint $16[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B9iOcJ3JYiJ/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Another brand coming from Asia that is thankfully available in the US through Style Korean is this Velvet Lip Tint by 3CE. This velvet lip tint comes in different shades, all highly pigmented and soft on the lips. It dries on matte with a soft mousse texture, perfect for that smudged “my lips but better” effect.
8. Sephora Collection Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint $10
This collection of liquid lip stain from Sephora has a bit of shine and a bit of color. It sets into a matte lip stain long after the gloss has worn away giving your pout a beautiful wash of color that looks effortless and natural.
9. NARS Oil-infused Lip Tint $26
Nars has also come up with different colored lip tints in their exclusive, limited-edition line. This lip tint is more high shine. It does not set but it is perfect for those who like gloss on their lips with a hint of color.
10. Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint $5.90[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BzhXd_OgESV/ hidecaption=true width=800]
Etude House has been serving us with gel tints for years now and this Dear Darling Water Gel is a favorite of a lot of women in Asia. Infused with pomegranate and berry extracts to nourish your lips.
It dries to a matte, skin-like finish and the variety of berry shades from their collection won’t disappoint.
11. Buxom Serial Kisser Plumping Lip Stain $22
Buxom’s lip plumping formula is a winner through and through with this serum-like lip stain. Out of all the lip tints on this list, theirs is the only one that has hyaluronic acid that helps plump the lips. The formula delivers a wash of color with a shine that lasts the whole day.
12. Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Tinted Lip + Cheek Balm $20[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B_8xDk_ng8B/ hidecaption=true width=800]
The next item on this list is a balm type formula delivered in a sleek package by Tower 28 Beauty. I love this formula because it feels buttery and the color swatches are just the right amount of berry.
It looks good on a lot of skin tones and does not dry out your skin. It really looks like a healthy flush of color as a lip tint and as a blusher.
So, there you have it. We hope this list helps you out in your never-ending dilemma of choosing the best lip tint for you. My personal favorite out of all the lip tints here is the BeachPlease Tinted Lip from Tower 28 Beauty because it really gives you that fresh, subtle glow that we all want.
What about you? What’s your favorite lip tint from this list? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Share them in the comments section below.
- 13 Spring Lipstick Colors You Need Now | Makeup Tutorials Guide
- The Best Berry Lipstick For Your Skin Tone
- Kristen Bell & Other Celebs Show Off No Makeup Looks While On Lockdown
We aim to feature the best of the best in the makeup world, and maybe that can include you! CONTRIBUTE to us!