Nothing keeps us and our hair down like oily and dirty hair. Keep these natural dry shampoo in your arsenal and fake that salon blowout in a snap!
Never underestimate the power of a dry shampoo. It can help correct the overproduction of excess sebum and fresh up your locks for an impromptu night out – after a rigorous gym session.
If you’re an oily gal like me, you’ll want to keep reading below.
In this article:
- Best Natural Dry Shampoo | Below $30
- Best Natural Dry Shampoo | Below $40
- Best Natural Dry Shampoo | Below $50
The Best Natural Dry Shampoo Made for Second Day Hair
Best Natural Dry Shampoo | Below $30
1. Acure Dry Shampoo | $9.99[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B03agZXjnB6/ hidecaption=true width=600] With a few organic ingredients, Acure has created a dry shampoo that is 100% vegan, and 100% amazing for all hair types. Achieve fresh, oil-free hair in just a few brush strokes and a budget-friendly $10. Sprinkle a generous amount of dry shampoo onto your hair brush and brush into your hair for an even application.
They have a dry shampoo formulated with cocoa for brunettes with dark hair, so you can say goodbye to chalky residue common in most natural dry shampoo!
2. Hair Dance Volumizing Dry Shampoo | $10[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B3fMcgUAUmp/ hidecaption=true width=600]
A little goes a long way and at such a budget-friendly price, we’re crowning this organic dry shampoo as best-in-price. Section your hair and work the powder onto your roots for a voluminous third-day-hair look. This pick will keep your lengths smelling fresh and looking bouncy all day!
3. Captain Blankenship Dry Shampoo | $24[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BPrFSe5ghwF/ hidecaption=true width=600] Are your tresses looking flat and lifeless?
This miracle dry shampoo packaged in a beautiful, sustainable tube will give you beach waves and mermaid-worthy locks. Organic arrowroot powder and Kaolin clay team up to sop up all the oils and grime from your hair without weighing it down. The fresh scent of rose germanium and palmarosa essential oils will keep your friends guessing when you last visited the beach.
4. Lulu Organics Hair Powder | $28[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/B1USmEigFWK/ hidecaption=true width=600] It’ s not just beloved for its pretty packaging. The Lulu Organics Hair Powder is a tried and tested brand for getting rid of excess oils and second-day-hair stench. Choose between six scents or an unscented one – depends on the day’s mood.
Talc-free and organic, you can also use this on your body. How’s that for bang for your buck?
Best Natural Dry Shampoo | Below $40
5. Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo | $30
The shampoo is made for the scalp, but this Briogeo pick makes sure your hair gets a piece of the action as well. This is our pick for beauties with oily hair.
Feel refreshed with a power-packed combination of charcoal, clay, tapioca, and rice starches to absorb oil and grime from your scalp! Hair-loving biotin will provide nutrients for your hair follicles so your hair grows beautifully.
6. Rahua Voluminous Dry Shampoo | $32
Trust only in a company that puts sustainability and quality rainforest-grown ingredients at the forefront to bring limp hair back to life. Clay and cassava starch will absorb oil and sweat without weighing down your hair or the chalky and hardened texture. Organic star anise brings a spicy and refreshing aroma and doubles as an antimicrobial agent to keep your scalp restored and in top condition.
7. Ouai Super Dry Shampoo | $32[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/CD4AQKRhTnE/ hidecaption=true width=600] Oily hair got your hair down? Skip another shampoo day with the Ouai Super Dry Shampoo, formulated with a blend of rice starch and volcanic nutrients to refresh extremely oily hair! Fine powder sans the white cast, this super easy to use spray bottle is just what both blondes and brunettes ordered.
8. Aveda Shampure Dry Shampoo | $32[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BstZskzhLZc/ hidecaption=true width=600] Maintain your second-day crimps without cramping your style with the Aveda Shampure natural dry shampoo. Everything in their formulation is naturally derived, from their skin-loving ingredients to their fresh and floral fragrance. Use it after an intense gym session or to revive your hair before a night out.
9. IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo | $35
An iconic duo in charcoal and white tea brings us this best-in-class IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo. The charcoal powder will lift oil and impurities from your scalp, while skincare’s favorite white tea is a rich source of antioxidants that will improve scalp and hair health. If this universal dry shampoo isn’t exciting enough for you, it also provides UV protection for your tresses.
Best Natural Dry Shampoo | Below $50
10. Kaia Naturals Overnight Dry Shampoo | $42
Dry shampoo hero – activated charcoal – takes center stage yet again in this cult favorite from Kaia Naturals. Thin hair can now achieve volume and thick hair, fresh and luxurious waves with a few sprinkles of this super fine powder. Because they understand the nuances of hair color, they have a separate shampoo for blondes and brunettes.
Apply before bed for the time-activated charcoal to work its magic while you get your beauty sleep.
11. La Tierra Sagrada Dry Shampoo | $44
Cop the power of nine herbs, superfoods, and minerals with the La Tierra Sagrada dry shampoo for fresh and strengthened scalp and locks. They formulate with cocoa powder for brunettes and white kaolin clay for blondes, so you never worry about the white cast.
The powder jar and accompanying powder brush make for a great Instagram post too!
Check out Brad Mondo’s hair washing hacks to make the most of your shampoo days:
Now that we’ve gone through the best natural dry shampoo the beauty industry has to offer, never get caught between shampoo days! We’ve got picks for blondes to brunettes, and thin hair to thick, weighty hair. Wave goodbye to bad hair days, natural dry shampoo bottle in hand.
When was the last time liquid shampoo touched your hair? Are you down to three times a week? We’d love to hear from you! Let us know in the comments section below.
- Makeup Tutorials | 15 Best Shampoos for Dry Hair
- Freshly Applied Colored Hair Care Tips
- How To Wear The Pretty Pink Makeup Look Everyday
We aim to feature the best of the best in the makeup world, and maybe that can include you! WRITE for us!